TOP 10 TRAVEL QUOTES (With Pics and Author!) TO FUEL YOUR WANDERLUST!
Who doesn’t love travel quotes?! They’re a little slice of inspiration perfect for any situation. Whether you’re planning for a trip, recovering from a trip, battling post-trip blues, or are just looking for a little something to give you a boost, there’s a travel quote out there that can speak to whatever you need.
There are travel quotes about journeys, travel quotes about self-discovery, adventure quotes, and travel quotes that inspire you to live life to the fullest (they are the true wanderlust quotes!)
- “Travel isn’t always pretty. It isn’t always comfortable. Sometimes it hurts, it even breaks your heart. But that’s okay. The journey changes you; it should change you. It leaves marks on your memory, on your consciousness, on your heart, and on your body. You take something with you. Hopefully, you leave something good behind.”
2. “Remember that happiness is a way of travel – not a destination.”
3. “No one realizes how beautiful it is to travel until he comes home and rests his head on his own, familiar pillow.”
4. “Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.”
5. “We live in a wonderful world that is full of beauty, charm and adventure. There is no end to the adventures we can have if only we seek them with our eyes open.”
6. “And then there is the most dangerous risk of all — the risk of spending your life not doing what you want on the bet you can buy yourself the freedom to do it later.”
7. “If you reject the food, ignore the customs, fear the religion and avoid the people, you might better stay at home.”
8. “Perhaps travel cannot prevent bigotry, but by demonstrating that all peoples cry, laugh, eat, worry, and die, it can introduce the idea that if we try and understand each other, we may even become friends.”
9. “Adventure is a path. Real adventure, self-determined, self-motivated, often risky, forces you to have firsthand encounters with the world”
10. “We travel for romance, we travel for architecture, and we travel to be lost.”
Ready for a little wanderlust inspiring pick me up? Of course, you are! Then, Check our TRAVEL TIPS!
Say Hello On Social Media!